Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 5. Jun 2024, 11:51

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: contract issues
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Aug 2014, 09:26 
Newbee
Newbee

hello everybody,
first I can only hope that I will receive some help and advice... :( (it seems that in this country nobody talk English - not even the people from McDonald or KFC - where you expect youths with no problem in speaking English)
But anyway, let's get to the root:
- I've made a contract starting 1 Jan. 2013 only for Internet. All fine
- in Dec. 2013 I decided that I want more and I opt for 3play 150. All fine
- In Mar. 2014 I had to move... long story, but it end it with my move.
- I was to kabel bw in March to announce my move, it was said that a technician will come and make the new connection. OK
- the technician was in the new apartment and said that the connection is not possible.
- in April and Juni I received several letters with different contracts and letter that the new contract is not possible. Meanwhile in Internet kunden center there was a third one...(contract)
- after several calls and kabel bw shop visits I found that they didn't make the moving address: they've made a new contract to the old address, a new contract to the new address and in the system there are several mistakes...
- I have send 2 times the anmeldung from city-hall with the mail with the status (connection not possible) received from kabel bw with the request to cancel the both contracts.
- since April they are trying to take money from my account but I refused the payment.
- on 1.August I see that I have a new status...

I have several time spoked with customer center, at kabel bw shop etc. No one can offer me a real status of my relation with them. I have no service from them since my move but it seems that their system can not see this. No answer for my online request and so on...

I am completely exhausted and I don't know what to do! My last thought is to go to Police and tell them I am haunted by KBW
If necessary I will post also the list of mail with them...

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: contract issues
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Aug 2014, 12:22 
Kabelspezialist
Kabelspezialist

within McDonalds and KFC not too many workers speak german too :D
I think there were going many isus wrong.
correct way should be:
1. anounce Kabelbw you change your appartement - done
2. when you changed your appartement you went to registration of address office of old city in order to sign off - done?
3. in new city you went to registration of address office in order to sign on - done?
4. you sent a copy of the document you get in 3. to Kabelbw - done?
5. Technican reports to Kabelbw "no Cable possible" (reason don't care)
6. Invoices for next 3 Month you have to pay (defined by Law)

I think latest point 4. was missed by you.
You urgent need a german speaking friend to solve this chaos.
Be sure Kabelbw will take there money via debt collecting agency.

I hope you understand my issues.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Aug 2014, 12:34 
Newbee
Newbee

1. Done
2. Done
3. Done
4. Done, two times...
5. Received oficial statement (and was stated that the contract will be storniert)
6. WTF... Why can not receive an official statement with the case... When I call kbw nobody there knows anything...

Zuletzt geändert von kluand am Mo 4. Aug 2014, 12:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Aug 2014, 12:57 
Newbee
Newbee

I will go again to kabel bw shop, it seems that I have a new afträge since 1Aug. with a new number... I am completely perplexed...
And regarding 3 month invoices: there was April with no invoice (at least no one appeared in online account and no money was taken from bank ) and in May when there was an invoice I asked the guy from kabel bw shop about and he told me to stop the payment from bank... Now when I look in my online account I can see 3 invoices for May, Junie, July but the guthaben is like for 4 month... I can not understand...
I have no problem to pay those 3 month if the contract stipulate so... that will be April, Mai, Jun, but nobody can tell me what and where are those money going: to the old contract (closed at some point and open again), to the new contract... All the writen papers and emails from them contains no helpful data...
My wife called KBW at some point and they didn't know that we have no connection (modem was already sent, requested by them since was not compatible with the new 'contract'). The lady from KBW yelled at my wife for no reason and just at the end listen to my wife that said that we don't have since 2 months any service from them.
their database is a mess, if you talk 2 times at kbw you will have 2 different answers and so on... (plus the fact that you have to explain several times, trying not to forget something, all over again the story...)
I just want to pay my leftovers and not to have ever something in commune with kbw *regen* but I don't even know what I have to pay...

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]